Check out the exciting beers and ciders we’re currently pouring at Riff Raff Brewing Company, including flagships, seasonals and guest beers.
- Tap 1: Plebeian Porter – British-style Robust Porter
- Tap 2: Man’s Best Friend American-style Kolsch – Blonde with honey notes
- Tap 3: Hopgoblin IPA – Aggressively-hopped and dry hopped West Coast IPA
- Tap 4: Stepchild American Red – Dry hoppped Red Ale
- Tap 5: Skallywag English Pale – ESB-style ale
- Tap 6: El Duende Green Chile – Subtle Anaheim chile spices
- Tap 7: Spirited Lass – Strong Scotch Aleages on Scotch Oak Chips
- Tap 8:
- Tap 9: Deranged Fruition – New England Style IPA
- Tap 10: Black Cherry Porter – The Plebeian got fancy with Black Cherry
- Tap 11: Caramel Apple Cider – Colorado Cider Co
- Tap 12: Brainless on Cherries – Epic Brewing
- OUTLAW Tap: Between Batches!
What is the OUTLAW Tap?
Riff Raff is getting back to our roots! We have brought in the original 10 gallon homebrew system and made it into our Pilot Batch System to play with new, funky, sometimes questionable recipes. This tap is not for those that have commitment issues – no 1oz tastes. In other words, “Do or do not, there is no try.”